We’re opening on 4th July3 July 2020
We are so delighted to announce that we will be opening our doors on 4th July, in line with Government policy that permits hair salons to reopen from then.
If you follow us on social media, you’ll have seen we’ve been super busy preparing the salon so it’s safe and complies with both the Government’s and NNational Hairdressing and Beauty Federation’s (NHBF) guidelines.
You can find out more about all our hygiene measures here.
Making your visit safe, comfortable and special
Rest assured, we will be doing all we can to make your visit as comfortable and special as possible. We will offer:
- A single stylist throughout (to minimise unnecessary contact)
- Touch-free sanitisers and soap dispensers (on all floors and in the restrooms)
- Styling stations that comply with social distance rules (we have plenty of room here)
- A fully sanitised and disinfected styling station, surrounding area and backwash (we have procedures to be super-hygienic, for each individual client, all the time)
- A single-use, disposable full-length gown – and a disposable mask if you would like one
- We will wear approved gloves, protective garments and visors (so that both you, and us, are as safe as possible). We also have masks that can be worn on request
- Perspex screens at reception, and procedures for disinfection of ‘high touch areas’ on a constant basis
- All our team will be temperature tested every morning
There are some ‘house rules’ for clients visiting the salon of course – all straightforward very good practice in keeping with the government guidelines.
Answering your questions
We anticipate everyone will have many questions as they return to the Salon after such a dramatic few months. To help answer these, please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Booking an appointment
Our booking system is now open and click on the flashing Book Now at the top of all our website pages to find the latest availability.
We can’t wait to see you
We’ve really missed seeing our lovely clients and can’t wait to greet you into the salon again. Until then, take care and don’t worry – we’ll be ready and waiting to help you get back to having beautiful hair you will love, created by us in a super-hygienic and safe salon environment.
The Melissa Timperley Salons Team xShare this article