Our salon hygiene and safety procedures
We want you to love your time with us
We can assure you that we’ve thought about every detail, so that we can make your visit as comfortable and special as possible. We’ve even been singled out by the Government and our industry body, the National Hair and Beauty Federation, as a ‘best practice’ case study for hairdressers in the UK.
- A single stylist throughout to minimise unnecessary contact.
- Touch-free sanitisers and soap dispensers on all floors and in the restrooms.
- Styling stations that comply with social distance rules.
- A fully sanitised and disinfected styling station, surrounding area and backwash.
- Perspex screens at reception, and procedures for disinfection of ‘high touch areas’ on a constant basis.