The Manchester Balayage Centre
At Melissa Timperley Salons
Melissa Timperley Salons – home to The Manchester Balayage Centre
At The Manchester Balayage Centre, we offer a wide range of balayage hair, ombre hair, highlights, bleach, toners, root touch-ups and everything in between! No matter what your chosen colour service, after a visit to our award-winning salon in the heart of Manchester, you can be assured you’ll be leaving with a stunning colour styling creation thanks to The Manchester Balayage Centre’s team of experts.
The Manchester Balayage Centre experience at Melissa Timperley Salons
Balayage is a free-hand technique that is used to ‘pain’ or ‘sweep’ hair colour directly into the hair. Allowing your hair colouring expert at The Manchester Balayage Centre, to create a hair look that is unique to your personal style.
If you want a hair colour that offers a delicate all year-round look, then a balayage hair colour may be exactly what you’ve been looking for! You can easily channel waves of blonde for sun-kissed looks in Spring and Summer. And then add depth and deeper tones for the Autumn and Winter looks.
If you’d love more of a creative colour look, a balayage style can also easily allow you to experiment with pops of colour, without committing to a full head of colour. Our balayage experts in Manchester have a wealth of expertise and ideas.
Why choose The Manchester Balayage Centre at Melissa Timperley Salons?
As Balayage and Ombre experts, we know that everyone’s hair is unique – that’s why here at the Manchester Balayage Centre, we’re passionate about creating an amazing experience for you. When you come to the Manchester Balayage Centre for your appointment you can expect:
- An in-depth consultation with one of our award-winning specialists, who will help to find the best colour blends to suit your style, features and hair type.
- A review of images of our balayage hair colour work with existing clients, to help you achieve the look you want.
- An explanation of the various Wella colour products that we highly recommend due to their
long lasting colour results.
- Where it is right for you, we will also explain the benefits of the fabulous Innoluxe hair treatment products.
- Throughout your visit to The Manchester Balayage Centre we’ll share practical after care tips and advice, so that you maintain your ‘fresh from the salon’ look when you are managing your hair yourself.
Balayage and Ombre specialists
We have the talent and experience to create the balayage or ombre of your dreams. Recent creations for clients include…
- Brilliant blonde notes – brightening and lifting
- Warm caramels – creating a gorgeous glow
- Rainbow and pastel shades – we’ve added touches of lilac, pink and emerald green for different clients
- Wonderful waves – accentuating waves and curls with colour
- Deep russets and copper tones – a wonderful way to add depth to dark hair colours
- Lived-in colour – for those who want to keep the roots darker and create more distinction
We work with colour creations for all lengths of hair, from short, through to mid and on to luxuriously long. We also cater for straight, wavy and curly hair types.
Why not take a look at our client journey video to see our customer experience in action?
Maintaining the Salon fresh feel for your Balayage
One of the benefits of a Balayage colour, is that it doesn’t require as much upkeep as traditional hair colour looks. This is because balayage hair grows out beautifully, without any root regrowth. This means a typical Balayage can last up to 4 months!
The Manchester Balayage Centre at Melissa Timperley Salons has plenty of experience of perfecting colour creations for all lengths and hair types. From short crops to curly waves, you can be certain you’ll be leaving our Balayage experts in Manchester with a stunning balayage creation.
Can we help?
If you are looking for a stunning Balayage, Ombre or even a more creative colour look for your hair, why not contact the Balayage Specialists in our Manchester Salon to find out more or book an appointment?