The Manchester Balayage Centre
At Melissa Timperley Salons
Melissa Timperley Salons – home of The Manchester Balayage Centre
Balayage. It’s the hair dye trend that changed everything.
And if you’re searching for a soft, seamless, celeb-approved hair look, then the Manchester Balayage Centre is your ultimate go-to salon.
Our award-winning team of experts just love applying the balayage technique, perfect for anyone who is looking for a lower-maintenance colour look and softer regrowth.
The Manchester Balayage Centre offers a wide range of radiance-boosting balayage hair treatments as well as ombre hair, highlights, touch-ups, toners and everything in between.
Whichever treatment you choose at our award-winning salon in the heart of Manchester, you’ll leave with a stunning look thanks to the Manchester Balayage Centre’s team of experienced professionals.
The Manchester Balayage Centre experience
You’ll have heard about it, read about and shared it and seen gorgeous examples of it out on the street … but what exactly is balayage?
From the French word for ‘sweeping’, balayage has become a hugely-popular free-hand technique that is used to ‘paint’ or ‘sweep’ colour directly into your hair.If you like soft-looking highlights that are perfect for selfies, then a balayage hair colour is the way to go.
It’s a great way to add sun-kissed tones to your hair in the warmer months of spring and summer, and it’s just as easy to add deeper notes for more depth in autumn and winter.
Plus if you want to be a little more creative, you can easily experiment with vibrant pops of colour without have to commit to a full new look.
The experts at the Manchester Balayage Centre are skilled at creating a look that’s unique to your personal style and have a wealth of expertise and ideas.
Why choose The Manchester Balayage Centre?
We love that everyone’s hair is totally unique – that’s why the Manchester Balayage Centre team is focused on creating an amazing individual experience for each of our clients. When you arrive for an appointment at the Manchester Balayage Centre, here’s a brief rundown of what you can expect:
- A comprehensive consultation with an award-winning specialist who will discuss with you the colour blends that best suit your hair type, features and style.
- A chance to look through images of balayage hair colour we’ve worked on with existing clients, to help us pinpoint the exact look you want.
- We’ll share practical aftercare tips and advice, so that you maintain your ‘fresh-from-the salon’ look when managing your hair at home after your Manchester Balayage Centre appointment.
- An explanation of the colour products we recommend due to their long-lasting colour results from trusted brands such as Wella, Innoluxe (where we think it’s appropriate) and Unite.
Balayage and Ombre specialists
The Manchester Balayage Centre is blessed with an expert team that has the talent and experience to create the balayage or ombre style of your dreams (or Pinterest board…). Some notable recent creations for our lovely clients include:
- Wonderful waves – accentuating curls and waves with colour
- Copper tones and deep russets – a stunning way to add depth to dark hair colours
- Classic blonde notes – brightening and lifting
- Gorgeous caramels – creating a warm glow
- Pastel and rainbow shades – touches of lilac, pink and emerald green
We genuinely love creating new colour looks for all lengths of hair, whether it’s short, mid or luxuriously long – and we’re equally at home working with straight, wavy or curly hair.
Why not take a look at our client journey video to see our customer experience in action?
Maintaining that salon-fresh feel for your balayage colour
As well as looking beautiful, one of the benefits of the balayage technique is its low maintenance. It doesn’t require as much upkeep as other treatments because the balayage colour begins further down your hair and has a subtle regrowth that won’t need to be touched up. This means that your balayage treatment can last for up to four months.
The Manchester Balayage Centre at Melissa Timperley Salons has decades of experience in perfecting colour creations for all lengths and hair types, and we’ll give you lots of tips on how to keep it looking salon-fresh.
Let’s get you booked in
If you’re looking for a sensational balayage, ombre or even more creative colour look, feel free to contact the balayage specialists at our Manchester city centre salon to book an appointment.